Monday, September 19, 2011

5 - 1...

Wanted to put a quick post up about our games this past weekend. We won both games by double figures. I played well in both. For the weekend I averaged 25min 8pts 6asst 1.5reb & 1.5stls. We have 4 games this week on the road and a 14hr bus ride...




I had coverage all week because I crossed the border but unfortunately I lost the signal once we hit the road. When we get back I'll let you know when I cross and get service again...
I just found out my adventurous amigo Carp will be traveling to Vanuatu for Xmas and New Years. Although he will be missed at my sis's wedding I'm sure he'll be bringing in the new year with a bang. Im hoping to catch up with my buddy Kenny soon because it seems he's got a lot transpiring in life or will be shortly. A few of my buddies did the Tough Mudder this week according to their Facebook updates. Im anxious to hear how that went. The NFL season has begun and I already lost $100 (bummer face). I won my first match up in my fantasy league so that's a plus. That's half the amount of wins I won all of last year.


I hope all is well back home. Looking forward to seeing everyone in December. Until next time......... Love